Short And Sweet Mother’s Day Poems

A beautiful collection of short and sweet mother’s day poems to vivify the ambiance of mother’s day celebrations- A word of love to all the mothers on that special moment.




Mother swinging with her daughter

This is a small collection of some very cute mother’s day poems, well suited to the occasion. As evident, they are short and memorable and have the capacity to steal the moment through their beauty and marvel. For more poems, please visit this post: Beautiful Mother’s Day Poems. They are a bit longer but worth their elegance and charm.



Poem:1


Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
George Cooper

Poem:2


Who fed me from her gentle breast
And hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest?
My Mother.
Ann Taylor

Poem:3


The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
William Goldsmith Brown

Poem:4


Before a day was over,
Home comes the rover,
For mother's kiss - sweeter this
Than any other thing!
William Allingham

Poem:5


You may have tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold.
Richer than I you can never be --
I had a mother who read to me.
Strickland Gillilan

Poem:6


All of your life you have spent
Burying hurt and regret
But mama, he'll never touch us again

For everytime he tried to break you down
Just remember who's still around
It's over, and we're stronger
And we'll never have to go back again
Christina Aguilera.

Poem:7


I Wish I Could Tell You, Mom
I wish I could tell you, Mom
how much you mean to me....
But there are no words to say
how much I admire you...
how much I appreciate you...
how much I thank you
for everything you've done.
Author Unknown

Poem:8


A mum is a rose whose petals are soft,
A mum is a lily whose stem is tall & strong,
A mum is a person who is never wrong,
and A mum is a person u should love forever....
so trust her, believe her & never doubt her.
Unknown

Poem:9


Your arms were always open
when I needed a hug
Your heart understand
when I needed a friend
Your gentle eyes were stern
when I needed a lesson
Your strength and love
guided me and gave me wings
to help me soar.
Unknown

Poem:10


Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My mother.
Ann Taylor