Mother's Day Poems: Page2

Mother's day poems- beautiful and awesome list of poems for mother's day; This is the second part of the previous post. It surely will add to the exuberance of your mother's day celebrations.




mother's day poemsMothers are the very foundations of family and society, holding your finger right from the beginning to the end of her own existence. She is the one who makes you capable of dreaming and even making those dreams come true. These mother's day poems may just be a bouquet of love for her or if it inspires you, may even churn out a bard from within you to create and sing aloud a psalms for her.




Mother's Day Poem:6

Loving Hands by Sue Skeen


Loving hands quickly reach
Each time she hears a cry
Lifting up to comfort
And kiss the tears all dry
Weary eyes refusing sleep
Stay the whole night through
Her child is sick and hurting
Her tender care is due
The many tasks all done in love
To make it through each day
Seem to go unnoticed
Till she is gone away
A Mother is that someone
With a mission from above
Imparting to her children
The image of God's love

Mother's Day Poem:7

Mom And Me- Unanimous


Best friends forever mom and me
Picking flowers and climbing trees.
A shoulder to cry on secrets to share
Warm hearts and hands that really care.

Mother's Day Poem:8

Mother- Unanimous


Mother...
You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me
A part of you You'll always see.

Mother's Day Poem:9

Awake in the morning by Nathan Beyer


Awake in the morning, at three forty five
She stumbles awake, barely alive.
Why would she choose to go down this path?
Is this what she wanted, when she’s looking back?
The answer is money, as it always is
She’s got to scrape it together, and support her two kids.
She walks a path she’s never dreamed of pursuing
So far from her dreams, what she wants to be doing
So far from a vet, her childhood dream,
Now she’s winding motors, working with machines.
It’s not a path of her choosing, but she does what she can
To find happiness in this job, to make a new plan
There’s always something, a new complication
It’s one shred of happiness, a small inspiration.
It keeps her thinking, so her mind’s not a waste,
Not everyone could work in this place.
If there was one thing she would change, to better her station,
She would go to college, and pursue education.
She still loves her children; she want’s them to dream
This leads me to what she thinks I should be.
She thinks I’d do great, in the healthcare profession
For my problem solving skills, and my compassion,
I just hope she knows, what keeps me alive
Gets up every morning, at three forty five......

Mother's Day Poem:10

No One More Lovely - Charlotte Carpenter


She walks in elegance whose heart
Is filled with beauty, like the spring
Her gentleness is but a part
Of all the joy her graces bring.
The things she taught me at her knee
Are honesty and faith and love,
No one is lovelier than she
Whose soul is joined with things above.

   Mother's Day Poems: Page1     Mother's Day Poems: Page3